The Bullseye LNB is the world's most precise and stable DTH/consumer Ku-band down converter. Even a VSAT LNBF costing hundreds of dollars more is no match for the performance of the Bullseye 10K LNB. Each unit is calibrated at the factory to within 1 kHz of absolute precision against a GPS-locked source. Under normal outdoor conditions, the stability of the LNB is well within 10 kHz of offset. As a bonus feature, the Bullseye 10K provides access to its internal 25 MHz TCXO through the secondary (red) F-type connector. This reference output can be used to directly monitor the performance of the TCXO over time and/or compensate for drift.
- Single output
- PLL synthesised design with 2 PPM TCXO
- Factory calibrated to within 1 kHz
- 25MHz reference output
- Universal 40mm LNB fixing
- Reception range 10.489 - 12.75 GHz
- L.O. frequency, low band 9.75 GHz
- L.O. frequency, high band 10.6 GHz
- IF output, low band 739 - 1950 MHz
- IF output, high band 1100 - 2150 MHz
- LO frequency stability at 23C +/- 10 kHz
- LO frequency stability -20 to 60C +/- 30 kHz
- Noise figure 0.5 dB
Requires a 12-19V bias tee power injector. The 5V bias tee on some SDRs is NOT suitable for this LNB. For narrow-band modes further frequency stabilisation (e.g. in software) may be required. Use of this product for Amateur Radio should be regarded as experimental. With this in mind, we do not offer any specific advice on use. You are encouraged to research the subject thoroughly yourself before buying this product.
Bullseye Ultra High Stability Single LNB for QO-100, 2ppm TCXO
- Product Code: LNBBullseye
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.