A multipurpose dipole antenna kit. Great for getting started with SDR and a multitude of other applications.
- 1x dipole antenna base with 60cm RG174 cable and SMA Male connector. This is the dipole base where the telescopic antennas connect to. The short run of RG174 is decoupled from the base elements with a ferrite choke. This helps to prevent the feed line from interfering with the dipole radiation pattern. On the inside there is a 100 kOhm resistor to help bleed off any static. The dipole has a 1/4 inch female screw on the bottom, which allows you to use standard camera mount products for mounting.
- 1x 3 meter RG174 coax cable extension. This coax cable extension allows you to mount the antennas in a place that gets better reception, e.g. outside on a window, or higher up.
- 2x 23cm to 1 m telescopic antennas. The telescopic dipoles are detachable from the dipole base via an M5 thread which allows for greater portability and the ability to swap them out. These long telescopic antennas cover VHF to UHF.
- 2x 5cm to 13cm telescopic antennas. These smaller antennas cover UHF to 1090 MHz ADS-B, and even work up to L-band 1.5 GHz frequencies.
- 1x flexible tripod mount with 1/4" male screw. This piece allows you to mount the dipole on a variety of different locations, e.g. a pole, tree branch, desk, door or window sill. The legs of the tripod are bendy and rubberized so can wrap securely around many objects.
- 1x suction cup mount with 1/4" male screw. With this mount you can mount the dipole on the outside of a window, on a wall, car roof/window, or on any other smooth surface. To use first clean the surface with window cleaner or isopropyl alochol.
For a full guide go to: https://rtl-sdr.com/dipole
Note: Designed for temporary outside use only, not for permanent outdoor mounting.
RTL-SDR.com multipurpose dipole antenna kit
- Product Code: AntKitRTLSDR
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.