This is version two of the RTL-SDR.com active (amplified + filtered) high
performance patch antenna designed for receiving L-Band satellites such
as Inmarsat, Iridium and GPS. Easily mountable outside on a window,
surface, stick, tree branch etc. Comes with easy to use mounting
solutions and extension coax, and is enclosed in a fully weather proof
- 1x Active L-band patch antenna (Covering 1525 - 1660 MHz) in weather-proof enclosure. Contains a built in low noise amplifier and also a SAW filter to help reduce terrestrial out-of-band interference.
- 1x 2 meter RG174 extension cable. This coax cable extension allows you to mount the antenna away from your computer/receiver in a place with the best view of the satellite.
- 1x flexible tripod mount with 1/4" male screw. This piece allows you to mount the antenna on a variety of different locations, e.g. a pole, tree branch, desk, door or window sill. The legs of the tripod are bendy and rubberized so can wrap securely around many objects.
- 1x suction cup mount with 1/4" male screw. With this mount you can mount the dipole on a window, wall, car roof/window, or on any other smooth surface. For best results first clean the surface with window cleaner or isopropyl alochol.
For more information please go to: https://rtl-sdr.com/
Notes: Not for transmitting. Requires 3.3 - 5v bias tee power. The RTL-SDR V3 USB receiver provides 4.5v so is suitable. For permanent outdoor use, the SMA connection should be waterproofed with e.g. self-amalgamating tape or silicone sealant.
RTL-SDR.com L-band active patch antenna for Inmarsat etc.
- Product Code: AntPatchLBand
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.