After receiving many requests from customers, we have tracked down a reliable source of PLL LNBs.
- Single output
- PLL synthesised design
- 25MHz internal crystal reference
- Gold-plated F connector
- Universal 40-mm LNB fixture
- Reception range, low band: 10.7 - 11.7 GHz
- Reception range, high band: 11.7 - 12.75 GHz
- L.O. frequency, low band: 9.75 GHz
- L.O. frequency, high band: 10.6 GHz
- IF output, low band: 950 - 1950 MHz
- IF output, high band: 1100 - 2150 MHz
Use of this product for Amateur Radio is obviously outside it's normal specification and should be regarded as experimental. Much has been published on the web about use and modification of LNBs and new information is appearing almost daily. With this in mind, we do not offer any specific advice on use. You are encouraged to research the subject thoroughly yourself before buying this product. In the spirit of Amateur Radio, it is expected that you are prepared to use it 'as-is' and accept it's limitations or that you are prepared to undertake modifications at your own risk. Having said all that, we have of course successfully modified and used several ourselves.
Pictures of the interior of the LNB are provided for information only. All LNBs are supplied factory fresh, unopened and un-modified.
Goobay PLL single output LNB for Es'Hail2 QO-100 Amateur satellite, 25MHz ref.
- Product Code: LNBGoobayxS
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include VAT where applicable