A sturdy, heavy duty curly cord for the popular PMC-100 and similar desk microphones.
- Cable outside diameter 5mm
- Length approx. 40cm, 1m extended
- 8 pin modular (RJ45) on microphone end
- 8 pin round connector on transceiver end
- DC power to the microphone not available
- Suits MFJ-297, Pryme PMC-100, Lafayette/Hoxin/Avair AV-508, Inradio IN-508
- FT-ONE FT-77 FT-102 FT-107 FT-280 FT-480R FT-650 FT-680R
- FT-707 FT-726R FT-736R FT-747 FT-757 FT-767 FT-780R
- FT-840 FT-890 FT-980 FT-990 FT-1000
A clean DC supply is not available on these models - you will need to fit batteries in the microphone. Only the older transceivers listed are compatible with this cable. Later Yaesu transceivers require a different cable.
Note: The up/Down buttons will not work due to limitations of the microphone's internal wiring. The Call/VFO/MR/PF buttons are for Kenwood radios only.
Important: ONLY for the microphones with 8 pin modular connector listed above and transceivers with 8 pin round connector.
Also available wired for other transceivers.
Cable for PMC-100 desk microphones, 8p8c modular plug to 8 pin round plug for older Yaesu transceivers
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: PMC8prOldYsu
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: MFJ-297, PMC-100, AV-508, IN-508, FT-ONE, FT-77, FT-102, FT-107, FT-280, FT-480R, FT-650, FT-680R, FT-707, FT-726R, FT-736R, FT-747, FT-757, FT-767, FT-780R, FT-840, FT-890, FT-980, FT-990, FT-1000
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.