A sturdy, heavy duty curly cord for Yaesu's popular M-1, MD-100, MD-100 and MD-200 desk microphones. (not MD-1)
- Cable outside diameter 5mm
- Length approx. 40cm, 1m extended
- 8 pin modular (RJ45) connector on microphone end
- 6 pin modular (RJ11) connector on transceiver end
- FT-1802, FT-1900, FT-2800, FT-2900, FT-3000M, FT-7100
- FT-7800, FT-7900, FT-8000, FT-8800, FT-8900
- FTM-100, FTM-400 etc.
Not suitable for the FT-100D.
Note: The Up/Down buttons on the microphone are not connected due to lack of space in the cable connectors. Only suitable for the FTM-100 when the front panel is detached.
Also available wired for other transceivers e.g. Kenwood, Icom.
6p6c curly cable for Yaesu MD-100 microphones and Yaesu transceivers RJ11 6 pin
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: MD100-6p6cYsu
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.