High quality screened (shielded) cable. Length approx 1.5m/4ft 10ins.
This cable enables your Yaesu radio to control your SPE Expert linear amplifier. The cable assembly has a DB15 male plug which connects to the SPE Expert's CAT socket and a DB15 male plug which connects to the transceiver's LINEAR socket.
Suits SPE Expert Linear amplifier models 1K-FA, 1.3K-FA, 1.5K-FA, 2K-FA.
The following functions are available with this cable:
- PTT - The amplifier switches to transmit and back to receive at the same time as the transceiver.
- ALC - Automatically backs off the transmitter's output power when the amplifier is driven to full power.
- Band - The amplifier is able to determine the amateur band that the transceiver is set to. It then automatically switches to the correct band.
- Remote on/off - Switching on the transceiver also switches on the amplifier ready for use. Likewise, switching off the transceiver powers down the amplifier.
- Tx Inhibit - Used to improve the receive / transmit switching efficiency.
For a more in-depth description of these functions and instructions on how to set up the amplifier for your transceiver correctly, please consult your amplifier's manual.
15 pin SPE Expert band data control cable for Yaesu FTdx3000 FTDX101D/MP
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: SPE15pYsu
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: FTdx3000, FTDX101D/MP, SPE, 1K-FA, 1.3K-FA, 1.5K-FA, 2K-FA
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.