This handy cable allows you to program a large range of Motorola transceivers from your computer.
Fitted with connectors for the following transceivers:
- 2.5 mm stereo jack for AXU4100, AXV5100, CP040, CP125, CP140, CP150, CP160, CP180, CP200, CT150, CT250, CT250LS, CT450, CT450LS, EP450, GP308, GP3688, GP2000, GP2100, P020, P030, P040, P080, PR400, PRO2150, PRO3150, VL130, AP73, GP63, GP68, etc.
- 3.5 mm mono jack for AP73, GP63, GP68, GP68 Plus, GP68-8, Pacer, Spirit, etc.
- small multi-pin connector for EX500, EX560XLS, EX600, EX600XLS, GL2000, GL2500R, GP328+, GP338+, GP338XLS, GP344, GP344R, GP346, GP366R, GP386, GP388, GP388R, GP628+, GP638+, GP644, GP688, PRO5150 Elite, PRO7150 Elite, PTX700+, PTX760+, etc.
- large multi-pin connector for ATS2500, GP1280, GP140, GP160, GP240, GP280, GP318, GP320, GP328, GP328·LS, GP329, GP330, GP338, GP338·LS, GP339, GP339 Ex, GP340, GP340 Ex, GP360, GP360 FuG 11b, GP365 FuG 11b, GP380, GP380 Ex, GP380 FuG 11b, GP385 FuG 10b, GP540, GP580, GP580 Ex, GP640, GP680, GP680 Ex, HT1250, HT1250·LS, HT1250·LS Plus, HT1550·XLS, HT750, HT750·LS, MTX150, MTX1500, MTX450, MTX4500, MTX8250, MTX8250·LS, MTX850, MTX850·LS, MTX900, MTX9250, MTX950, MTX960, PR860, PRO5150, PRO5350, PRO5450, PRO5550, PRO5750, PRO7150, PRO7350, PRO7450, PRO7550, PRO7750, PRO9150, PTX700, PTX760, PTX780, etc.
- 8p8c modular (RJ45) connector for CDM750, CDM1250, CDM1550, CDM1550LS, CDM1550LS+, CM140, CM160, CM200, CM300, CM340, CM360, DeskTrac, EM200, EM400, GM1280, GM140, GM160, GM300, GM3188, GM338, GM340, GM360, GM3688, GM380, GM640, GM640, GM660, GR1125, GR1225, GR300, GR400, GR500, GTX Mobile, LCS2000, LTS2000, M10, M100, M120, M1225, M130, M200, M400, MaraTrac, MaxTrac, MCX760, MCX780, PM400, PRO3100, PRO5100, PRO7100, SM120, SM50, Sportbase, etc.
USB power and serial data LED indicators provide visual confirmation of correct operation.
One of the above pigtails connects to the radio's accessory/microphone jack. The PC pigtail has a USB plug which connects to the PC's USB port. The cable contains a USB to serial converter, so the radio appears as a COM port on the PC.
This premium version uses the FTDI FT232RL chipset.
For more detailed information please read our USB chipset information page.
Tips: Use the right software for your geographical region. Use a low COM port number for the cable.
FTDI USB 5 in 1 programming cable for Motorola transceivers
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: Prg5Mot/F
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.