Sturdily made using high quality components, this cable connects your Behringer Xenyx or other studio mixer with ¼" (6.35mm) jack output to your Icom transceiver (with 8 pin RJ45 microphone connector). A built-in 'L' attenuator reduces the higher line level output of the mixer to the lower microphone level required by the radio to help minimise noise and distortion.
- 1.5m long
- Genuine Neutrik jack plug
- High quality screened (shielded), 99.9% OFC flexible cable
- ¼" (6.35mm) jack socket for optional PTT input
- Incorporates blocking capacitor to remove DC bias
IC-703, IC-706, IC-706 Mk II, IC-706 Mk II G, IC-7000, IC-7100, IC-2200H, IC-E208, IC-E2820
Suitable for mixers with a ¼" (6.35mm) jack unbalanced output. For stereo mixers, connect to one channel of the main output.
We sell a range of PTT switches and also cables for other transceivers and microphones.
Cable for studio mixer ¼" jack to 8p8c RJ45 for Icom IC-706 IC-7000 IC-7100 etc
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: Mixr8p8cIcm
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.