Sturdily made using high quality components, this cable connects your Heil or other studio microphone (with 3 pin XLR) to your Icom transceiver (with 8 pin modular microphone connector).
- 2.5m long
- Genuine Neutrik XLR connector
- High quality screened (shielded), 99.9% OFC flexible cable
- 1/4" (6.35mm) jack socket for optional PTT input
- Incorporates blocking capacitor to remove DC bias
Wired to Icom IC-703, IC-706, IC-706 Mk II, IC-706 Mk II G, IC-7000, IC-7100, IC-2200H, IC-E208, IC-E2820 and others with 8 pin modular microphone connector. Suitable for Heil and other studio microphones with standard 3 pin XLR connection. If your microphone requires phantom power, you may also need an in-line phantom power supply.
Cable for Heil microphones 3 pin XLR to 8p8c RJ45 Icom IC-706 IC-7000 etc
- Product Code: HC3PXLR8P8CI
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include VAT where applicable