A sturdy, heavy duty curly cord for Kenwood's popular desk microphones, for example MC-60 MC-60A MC-90
- Use with Icom transceivers
- Microphone is powered by the radio
- Cable outside diameter 5mm
- Length approx. 40cm, 1m extended
- 8 pin round connector on both ends
Important information: It is widely acknowledged that many Icom transceivers have low microphone gain. Please read the information below before purchasing.
The following Icom transceivers have plenty of mic. gain and should give excellent results:
- IC-746Pro, IC-756Pro inc. Pro III, IC-7300, IC-7400, IC-7600, IC-7610, IC-7700, IC-7800, IC-9700.
These transceivers have less mic. gain but may give good results if the radio has been modified to improve the mic. sensitivity:
- IC-735, IC-745, IC-751, IC-761, IC-765, IC-781, IC-746 (non-pro), IC-756 (non-pro), IC-7200
Also available wired for other transceivers and connectors.
8 pin round cable for Kenwood MC-60 etc. desk microphones and Icom transceivers
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: MC60-8prIcm
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include VAT where applicable