A sturdy, heavy duty curly cord for Kenwood's popular desk microphones, for example MC-60 MC-60A MC-90
- Use with Yaesu transceivers
- Microphone is powered by the radio
- Cable outside diameter 5mm
- Length approx. 40cm, 1m extended
- 8 pin round connector for Kenwood desk microphone
- 6p6c RJ11 modular connector for Yaesu transceiver
This cable is supplied wired to suit Yaesu transceivers with 6 pin modular microphone connector.
- FT-1802, FT-1900, FT-2800, FT-2900, FT-3000M, FT-7100
- FT-7800, FT-7900, FT-8000, FT-8800, FT-8900
- FTM-100, FTM-400
The FT-100D requires special wiring - please contact us before ordering.
Note: The Up/Down buttons on the microphone are not connected due to lack of space in the cable connectors. Only suitable for the FTM-100 when the front panel is detached.
Use only with the correct brands of microphone and transceiver. Take care to connect the right way round. Incorrect use may damage your equipment.Also available wired for other transceivers and connectors.
6p6c modular RJ11 cable for Kenwood MC-60 etc. desk microphones and Yaesu transceivers
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: MC60-6p6cYsu
- Availability: 2 - 3 Days
Prices include VAT where applicable