This adapter allows you to connect Icom desk microphones with an 8 pin round metal connector to Yaesu transceivers fitted with an 8 pin round socket. For example, you can use your Icom SM-30 desk microphone with your FT-847 radio - see list for compatible transceivers.
Features a sturdy, metal-bodied round connector and a fully moulded RJ45 plug joined with a 15cm/6in flexible black cable.
Suits Icom desk microphones. for example:
- SM-5, SM-6, SM-8, SM-10, SM-20, SM-30, SM-50
Wired for these transceivers ONLY:
- FT-DX101D, FT-847, FT-920, FT-950,
- FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP mkV, FT-1000MP mkV field
- FT-2000, FT-2000D, FT-DX3000
- FT-DX5000D, FT-DX5000MP
- FT-DX9000, FT-DX9000CONT FT-DX9000D FT-DX9000MP
Note: Only the modern transceivers listed have the required (clean) power supply for the microphone. Only use with the specified brands. Mic. gain on radio will need adjustment. Channel Up/Down buttons on the microphone (if fitted) will not function.
Adapter - Icom desk microphones SM-20 SM-30 SM-50 to Yaesu radio 8 pin round
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: SM20-8prYsu
- Availability: 2 - 3 Days
Prices include VAT where applicable