This incredibly useful RS232 to TTL level converter uses the industry standard MAX3232 chip, providing 2 channels, TxD and RxD. Simply connect to ground, apply power and connect your serial data inputs and outputs.
- PIC/AVR/Arduino projects
- Hacking routers like the WRT54g
- Adding a true RS232 port to your Raspberry Pi
- Interface and programming cables
- Power supply requirements - 3.0 to 5.5V DC
- Number of drivers - 1
- Number of receivers - 1
- Maximum speed - 1Mbps
- Dimensions - approx. 32mm x 40mm x 14mm
- 4-way header cable included (colours vary)
- On board transmit and receive LEDs
Datasheet for the MAX3232 IC used is available here. For 3V3 level TTL, use a 3V3 DC supply. For 5V level TTL, use a 5V DC supply.
DB9F RS232 to TTL level converter module (Raspberry Pi WRT54g PIC AVR Arduino)
- Product Code: ModDB9F
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.