This handy cable allows you to program your Motorola GP320 series radio from your computer.
- GP140 GP320 GP328 GP329 GP338 GP339 GP340 GP360 GP380 GP640 GP680 GP1280
- PR860 PRO5150 PRP5350 PRO5450 PRO5550 PRO7150 PRO7350 PRO7450 PRO7550 PRO7750 PRO9150
- MTX150 MTX450 MTX850 MTX950 MTX960 MTX1500 MTX4500 MTX1550 MTX4550 MTX8250 MTX8250LS MTX9250LS
- HT750 HT1250 HT1550 PTX700 PTX760 PTX780
If you're not sure this is the right cable for your radio, please contact us and tell us the model number.
One end of the cable has a multi-pin connector which connects to the radio's accessory jack. The other end has a USB plug which connects to the PC's USB port. The cable contains a USB to serial converter, so the radio appears as a COM port on the PC.
Our standard cable uses the SiLabs CP2102 USB to serial chipset.
This premium version uses the FTDI FT232RL chipset.
Both work with Windows up to version 10.
For more detailed information please read our USB chipset information page.
Tips: Use the right software for your geographical region. Use a low COM port number for the cable.
FTDI USB programming cable for Motorola GP320 GP340 GP360 GP380 GP640 etc.
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: PrgGP320/F
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Prices include VAT where applicable