A sturdy, heavy duty curly cord for Yaesu's popular desk microphones, for example M-100, MD-100, MD-200 etc.
- Use with Icom transceivers
- Microphone is powered by the radio
- Cable outside diameter 5mm
- Length approx. 40cm, 1m extended
- 8p8c RJ45 modular connector for Yaesu microphone
- 8 pin round connector for Icom transceiver
Important information: It is widely acknowledged that many Icom transceivers have low microphone gain. Please read the information below before purchasing.
The following Icom transceivers have plenty of mic. gain and should give excellent results:
- IC-746Pro, IC-756Pro inc. Pro III, IC-7300, IC-7400, IC-7600, IC-7610, IC-7700, IC-7800, IC-9700.
These transceivers have less mic. gain but may give good results if the radio has been modified to improve the mic. sensitivity:
- IC-735, IC-745, IC-751, IC-761, IC-765, IC-781, IC-746 (non-pro), IC-756 (non-pro), IC-7200
Use only with the correct brands of microphone and transceiver. Take care to connect the right way round. Incorrect use may damage your equipment.
8 pin round curly cable for Yaesu MD-100 etc. desk microphones and Icom transceivers
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: MD100-8prIcm
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.