Specially selected for use with SDR receivers or transceivers with built-in cat and audio interfaces, this cable has both foil and lap screening for minimum noise pick-up and radiation. Also, a ferrite core helps reduce conducted noise.
One end has a USB connector to connect to your PC, the other end has a standard USB B connector for the radio equipment.
Length approx. 1.4m/4ft 6in.
Please make sure your SDR or transceiver has a standard (not micro or mini) USB connector, for example:
- Yaesu FT-891, FT-991, FT-991A, FTdx10, FTdx101, FTdx3000
- Icom IC-7300, IC-7600, IC-7610
- Kenwood TS-590, TS-890, TS-990
1.4m USB Cable heavily screened (shielded) with ferrite filter ideal for SDR, FT-991 etc.
- Product Code: CblStdUSB1m4
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Prices include VAT where applicable