This handy 2m/6ft 6ins long cable has male 6 pin mini DIN plugs on both ends, one connects to your transceiver's data socket, the other to your datamodes interface.
Generous length helps you keep your noisy PC further away from your radio too.
Screened/shielded to help further reduce RF and noise problems.
Please make sure your interface and transceiver have the correct sockets before purchase.
- Yaesu FT-100, FT-450, FT-817, FT-847, FT-857, FT-897, FT-950, FT-991, FTdx1200, FTdx3000 etc.
- Yaesu FT-1500, FT-7100, FT-7800, FT-7900, FT-8000, FT-8100, FT-8500, FT-8800, FT-8900 etc.
- Kenwood TS-480HX, TS-480SAT, TM-V71A/E, TM-D710A/E (not for TM-V7) - similar to PG-5A cable
- Icom IC-207H/208H, IC-2720H, IC-2800, IC-2820, IC-703, IC-706MKIIG, IC-746PRO etc.
- Icom IC-7000, IC-7100, IC-7400, IC-910H, IC-9100, ID-880, ID-E880 etc.
- G4ZLP (ZLP Electronics) data interfaces
Some transceivers (e.g. the Yaesu FT-857) have narrow access holes for the DATA connector. The male connector on our cable has been machined to fit correctly.
2m 6 pin mini DIN male to male cable for datamodes audio interface FT-8 etc.
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: Cbl6pMDIN2m
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include VAT where applicable