Sturdily made using high quality components, this cable connects your Behringer Xenyx or other studio mixer with ¼" (6.35mm) jack output to your Icom transceiver (with 8 pin round microphone connector). A built-in 'L' attenuator reduces the higher line level output of the mixer to the lower microphone level required by the radio to help minimise noise and distortion.
- 1.5m long
- Genuine Neutrik jack plug
- High quality screened (shielded), 99.9% OFC flexible cable
- 1/4" (6.35mm) jack socket for optional PTT input
- Incorporates blocking capacitor to remove DC bias
Suitable for mixers with a ¼" (6.35mm) jack unbalanced output. For stereo mixers, connect to one channel of the main output.
We sell a range of PTT switches and also cables for other transceivers and microphones.
Cable for studio mixer ¼" jack to 8 pin round plug for Icom transceivers
- Product Code: JACKMIX8PRI
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include VAT where applicable