Sturdily made using high quality components, this cable connects your Behringer Xenyx or other studio mixer with ¼" (6.35mm) jack output to your Yaesu transceiver (with 6 pin RJ11 microphone connector). A built-in 'L' attenuator reduces the higher line level output of the mixer to the lower microphone level required by the radio to help minimise noise and distortion.
- 1.5m long
- Genuine Neutrik jack plug
- High quality screened (shielded), 99.9% OFC flexible cable
- ¼" (6.35mm) jack socket for optional PTT input
Wired to suit Yaesu transceivers with 6 pin modular RJ11 microphone connector, for example these transceivers:
- FT-1802, FT-1900, FT-2800, FT-2900, FT-3000M, FT-7100
- FT-7800, FT-7900, FT-8000, FT-8800, FT-8900
- FTM-100, FTM-400
NOT suitable for FT-100D.
We sell a range of PTT switches and also cables for other transceivers and microphones.
Cable for studio mixer ¼" jack to 6p6c RJ45 Yaesu FTM-400 FT-7800 FT-7900 FT-8900 etc
- Product Code: JACKMIX6P6CY
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include VAT where applicable