A sturdy, heavy duty curly cord for the popular PMC-100 and similar desk microphones.
- Cable outside diameter 5mm
- Length approx. 40cm, 1m extended
- 8 pin modular (RJ45) connector on microphone end
- 8 pin round connector on transceiver end
- Supplies DC power to the microphone
- Suits MFJ-297, Pryme PMC-100, Lafayette/Hoxin/Avair AV-508, Inradio IN-508
- FT-847, FT-920, FT-950,
- FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP Mk V, FT-1000MP Mk V field
- FT-2000, FT-2000D
- FT-dx1200, FT-dx3000, FT-dx5000D, FT-dx5000MP
- FT-dx9000, FT-dx9000CONT, FT-dx9000D, FT-dx9000MP
- Also FT-290 MkII, FT-590 MkII, FT-790 MkII
Only the modern transceivers listed are compatible with this cable and have the required power supply for the microphone. Older Yaesu transceivers require a different cable.
Note: The Call/VFO/MR/PF buttons are for
Kenwood radios only.
Important: ONLY for the microphones with 8 pin modular connector listed above and transceivers with 8 pin round connector.
Also available wired for other transceivers.
Cable for PMC-100 desk microphones, 8p8c modular plug to 8 pin round plug for later Yaesu transceivers
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: PMC8prNewYsu
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include VAT where applicable