A sturdy, heavy duty curly cord for the popular PMC-100 and similar desk microphones.
- Cable outside diameter 5mm
- Length approx. 40cm, 1m extended
- 8 pin modular (RJ45) connector on microphone end
- 6 pin modular (RJ11) connector on transceiver end
- Supplies DC power to the microphone
- Suits MFJ-297, Pryme PMC-100, Lafayette/Hoxin/Avair AV-508, Inradio IN-508
- FT-1802, FT-1900, FT-2800, FT-2900, FT-3000M, FT-7100
- FT-7800, FT-7900, FT-8000, FT-8800, FT-8900
- FTM-100, FTM-400
Not suitable for the FT-100D.
Note: The Up/Down buttons on the microphone are not connected due to lack of space in the cable connectors. The Call/VFO/MR/PF buttons are for Kenwood radios only. Only suitable for the FTM-100 when the front panel is detached.
Also available wired for other transceivers.
Cable for PMC-100 desk microphones, 8p8c modular plug to 6p6c modular plug for Yaesu
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: PMC6p6cYsu
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.