A sturdy, heavy duty curly cord for Kenwood's popular desk microphones, for example MC-60 MC-60A MC-90
- Use with later Yaesu transceivers
- Microphone is powered by the radio
- Cable outside diameter 5mm
- Length approx. 40cm, 1m extended
- 8 pin round connector on both ends
This cable is supplied wired to suit these later model Yaesu transceivers with 8 pin round microphone connector:
- FT-847, FT-920, FT-950,
- FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP Mk V, FT-1000MP Mk V field
- FT-2000, FT-2000D
- FT-dx101MP, FT-dx1200, FT-dx3000, FT-dx5000D, FT-dx5000MP
- FT-dx9000, FT-dx9000CONT, FT-dx9000D, FT-dx9000MP
- Also FT-290 MkII, FT-590 MkII, FT-790 MkII
Only the modern transceivers listed are compatible with this cable and have the required power supply for the microphone. Older Yaesu transceivers require a different cable.
Use only with the correct brands of microphone and transceiver. Take care to connect the right way round. Incorrect use may damage your equipment.
Also available wired for other transceivers and connectors.
8 pin round cable for Kenwood MC-60 etc. desk microphones and later Yaesu transceivers
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: MC60-8prNewYsu
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.