7 pin DIN to Phono/RCA high quality screened (shielded) cable. Length approx 1.5m/4ft 10ins.

This cable enables your Icom radio to control the transmit/receive switching of your HF and/or VHF/UHF linear amplifiers. Essential if your linear doesn't have RF sensed switching. Even with amplifiers with RF switching, it eliminates the need for switching delays that often mean missing the first part of the other station's transmission - irritating at best, but disastrous while contesting or working fast CW!

This dual-band version has two cables, each of which has a Phono/RCA plug which connects to the Key, Tx or PTT input connector of a linear amplifier. Both cables are wired to a single 7-pin DIN plug which connects to the ACC socket on the radio.

Black colour coded plug - HF/50MHz (HSEND)
Red colour coded plug - 144MHz (VSEND)

IC-7600, IC-7700, IC-7800, IC-756, IC-761 & IC-65 do not have a VSEND output - please use our single band cable.

This cable is wired to suit amplifiers that require a closure to ground to switch them to transmit.

Also perfect for switching the MFJ-1025 and MFJ-1026 noise cancellers and many transverters and Tx/Rx antenna switchers that require a low current/voltage DC closure to ground.

Please check carefully by consulting the manuals for both your radio and your linear amplifier and ensure the keying output of your radio and the switching input of your linear are compatible before purchasing this cable. The radio or linear can be damaged by connecting incorrectly.

Although we are happy to offer advice, it is ultimately your responsibility to verify that the switching output of your transceiver and the switching input of your amplifier can be safely connected to each other using this cable.

7 pin dual-band Linear amp switching cable for Icom IC-7400 IC-746 inc. Pro

  • Brand: TechnoFix
  • Product Code: Lin7p2bdIcm
  • Availability: In Stock
  • £17.99

Tags: IC-7400 IC-746, IC-746 Pro

Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.