High quality screened (shielded) cable. Length approx 1.5m/4ft 10ins.
This cable enables your Icom radio to control your SPE Expert linear amplifier. The cable assembly has a DB15 male plug which connects to the SPE Expert's CAT socket and a 13 pin DIN plug to connect to the transceiver's ACC socket.
Suits SPE Expert Linear amplifier models 1K-FA, 1.3K-FA, 1.5K-FA, 2K-FA.
The following functions are available with this cable:
- PTT - The amplifier switches to transmit and back to receive at the same time as the transceiver.
- ALC - Automatically backs off the transmitter's output power when the amplifier is driven to full power.
- Band - The amplifier is able to determine the amateur band that the transceiver is set to. It then automatically switches to the correct band.
- Remote on/off - Switching on the transceiver also switches on the amplifier ready for use. Likewise, switching off the transceiver powers down the amplifier.
For a more in-depth description of these functions and instructions on how to set up the amplifier for your transceiver correctly, please consult your amplifier's manual.
On the IC-7100, band voltage must be enabled internally (solder bridge), see page 1-19 of the IC-7100 manual.
This cable uses Band control. A CI-V control version is also available. For more information please visit our Cat v Band control information page.
13 pin SPE Expert Band control cable for Icom IC-706 IC-718 IC-7000 IC-7100 IC-7300 IC-7410
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: SPE13pIcm-B
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.