High quality screened (shielded) cable. Length approx 1.5m/4ft 10ins.
This cable enables your Icom radio to control your SPE Expert linear amplifier. The cable assembly has a DB15 male plug which connects to the SPE Expert's CAT socket, a 13 pin DIN plug to connect to the transceiver's ACC socket and a mono (TRS) 3.5mm jack plug which connects to the transceiver's CI-V (REMOTE) socket.
Suits SPE Expert Linear amplifier models 1K-FA, 1.3K-FA, 1.5K-FA, 2K-FA.
The following functions are available with this cable:
- PTT - The amplifier switches to transmit and back to receive at the same time as the transceiver.
- ALC - Automatically backs off the transmitter's output power when the amplifier is driven to full power.
- CI-V - The amplifier is able to determine the exact frequency that the transceiver is tuned to. It then automatically switches to the correct band and if amplifier has an ATU fitted, recalls the appropriate ATU setting from memory.
- Remote on/off - Switching on the transceiver also switches on the amplifier ready for use. Likewise, switching off the transceiver powers down the amplifier.
For a more in-depth description of these functions and instructions on how to set up the amplifier for your transceiver correctly, please consult your amplifier's manual.
CI-V may need to be configured in the transceiver's menu. Please consult your transceiver's manual.
This cable uses CI-V control. A Band control version is also available. For more information please visit our Cat v Band control information page.
13 pin SPE Expert CI-V control cable for Icom IC-706 IC-718 IC-7000 IC-7100 IC-7300 IC-7410
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: SPE13pIcm-C
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.