A Micro USB B female connector ready mounted on a small PCB to enable easy connection. Can be used to connect the USB bus to your PIC AVR or Arduino project or simply as a convenient way to obtain a 5V power supply.
- Sturdy fibre glass PCB
- 5 pin micro USB female connector
- Dimensions 18mm x 17mm x 4mm approx.
- 2 mounting holes, 3mm diameter
- Soldering required
- VBus, D-, D+, ID and GND pads
Micro USB B female breakout board (Raspberry Pi WRT54g PIC AVR Arduino)
- Product Code: BrkOutMicroUSB
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.