A sturdy, heavy duty curly cord for Kenwood's popular desk microphones, for example MC-60 MC-60A MC-90
- Use with later Yaesu transceivers
- Microphone is powered by the radio
- Cable outside diameter 5mm
- Length approx. 40cm, 1m extended
- 8 pin round connector on both ends
This cable is supplied wired to suit these later model Yaesu transceivers with 8 pin round microphone connector:
- FT-847, FT-920, FT-950,
- FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP Mk V, FT-1000MP Mk V field
- FT-2000, FT-2000D
- FT-dx101MP, FT-dx1200, FT-dx3000, FT-dx5000D, FT-dx5000MP
- FT-dx9000, FT-dx9000CONT, FT-dx9000D, FT-dx9000MP
- Also FT-290 MkII, FT-590 MkII, FT-790 MkII
Only the modern transceivers listed are compatible with this cable and have the required power supply for the microphone. Older Yaesu transceivers require a different cable.
Also available wired for other transceivers and connectors.
8 pin round cable for Kenwood MC-60 etc. desk microphones and later Yaesu transceivers
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: MC60-8prNewYsu
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include UK VAT. Customers outside UK - you may be charged additional tax and/or import duties by your country's authorities.