This incredibly useful RS232 to TTL level converter uses
the industry standard MAX3232 chip, providing a total of 4 channels, 2
in each direction. Simply connect to ground, apply power and connect
your serial data inputs and outputs. No other components are required.
The required capacitors are on-board. It is even small enough to fit
inside a standard DB9 connector shell.
Can be used for two 3-wire serial ports with TxD/RxD/GND,
or a single 5-wire port with TxD/RxD/GND and RTS/CTS handshaking lines.
- PIC/AVR/Arduino projects
- Hacking routers like the WRT54g
- Adding a true RS232 port to your Raspberry Pi
- Interface and programming cables
- Power supply requirements - 3.0 to 5.5V DC
- Number of drivers - 2
- Number of receivers - 2
- Maximum speed - 1Mbps
- Dimensions - approx. 10mm x 17mm x 5mm
Supplied with full connection diagram.
Datasheet for the MAX3232 IC used is available here.
Mini RS232 to TTL level converter module (Raspberry Pi WRT54g PIC AVR Arduino)
- Product Code: ModRS232
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Prices include VAT where applicable