A compatible, reasonably priced alternative/replacement DTMF microphone for these popular Kenwood radios.
Use your transceiver with EchoLink and IRLP nodes, for remote control, phone patch or selective calling.
- Built-in DTMF generator
- Backlit full 16 button keypad
- Up and Down buttons on top
- Condenser (electret) microphone element
- 8 pin modular jack connector
- Internal preset for adjusting DTMF level
- TM-251A/E, TM-451A/E, TM-255A/E, TM-455A/E, TM-261A/EJ, TM-461A
- TM-V7A/E, TM-V71A/E, TM-D700A/E, TM-G707A/E, TM-V708, TM-V708A
- TM-D710A/E, TM-D710GA, TM-D710GE
- TS-480HX, TS-480HXE, TS-480SAT
For Kenwood TM-271A/E, TM-281A/E and TM-471A/E transceivers we also sell a direct replacement for the KMC-32 keypad microphone.
The keypad is only for sending DTMF tones, not for entering frequencies etc.
Tones will only be audible at the receiving end, not from your transceiver.
There is no 1750Hz toneburst, only PTT, Up and Down buttons.
The hanger may differ from the original Kenwood microphone.
DTMF microphone for Kenwood TM-D700 TM-D710 TM-G707 etc.
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: DTMFMODK
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include VAT where applicable