This handy cable allows control of your Elecraft equipment by your computer. For example, you can use remote control software or edit and backup your memory channels easily.
- Every cable is individually assembled and tested in our UK workshop
- Superior quality USB to serial chips for guaranteed reliability
- High quality screened cable
- Length approx 1.7m/5ft 6ins - long enough even if your PC is under your desk
- Extend up to 5m by adding a USB extension cable (not included)
- Replaces Elecraft KXUSB
One end of the cable has a right-angled 3.5mm TRS jack plug which connects to the ACC (KX2) or ACC1 (KX3) socket on the radio. The other end has a USB plug which connects to the PC's USB port. The cable contains a USB to serial converter, so the radio appears as a COM (serial) port on the PC. Drivers and comprehensive instructions on CD included.
Control/programming software not included.
Our standard cable uses the SiLabs CP2102 USB to serial chipset.
This premium version uses the FTDI FT232RL chipset.
Both work with Windows up to version 10.
For more detailed information please read our USB chipset information page.
Please note that a CAT cable is not an audio interface for datamodes.
FTDI USB Cat & programming cable for Elecraft KX2 KX3 XG3 W2
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: CatKX3/F
- Availability: In Stock
Prices include VAT where applicable