A sturdy, heavy duty curly cord for Yaesu's popular MD-100 desk microphone.
- Use with Icom transceivers
- Microphone is powered by the radio
- Cable outside diameter 5mm
- Length approx. 40cm, 1m extended
- 8 pin round connector for Yaesu microphone
- 8p8c RJ458 connector for Icom transceiver
Important information: It is widely acknowledged that many Icom transceivers have low microphone gain. Yaesu desk microphones do not have built-in pre-amplifiers. Please read the information below before purchasing.
The following Icom transceivers have plenty of mic. gain and should give excellent results:
- IC-7000, IC-7100
These transceivers have less mic. gain but may give good results, especially if the radio has been modified to improve the mic. sensitivity:
- IC-703, IC-706, IC-706 Mk II, IC-706 Mk II G
Use only with the correct brands of microphone and transceiver. Take care to connect the right way round. Incorrect use may damage your equipment.
8p8c modular RJ45 curly cable for Yaesu MD-100 desk microphones and Icom transceivers
- Brand: TechnoFix
- Product Code: MD100-8p8cIcm
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Prices include VAT where applicable